- to preserve and enhance our property values, while improving the quality of life of our families.
- to assure area properties that affect Carriage Trails’ property values are maintained at or above City code requirements.
- to support area anti-crime activities and beautification projects.
- to partner with neighboring associations for the good of Carriage Trails.
- to communicate with our homeowners through open meetings, newsletters, and the Internet.
The Carriage Trails community Party, on October 22nd, was a huge success and we really appreciate all the homeowners who put it together and also those who attended and connected with each other. We hope to do this every year so if you have comments or suggestions to improve the event, please feel free to let us know by contacting any of the Board of Directors or Association manager.
We have also created an on-line survey about community events and the web site that we would appreciate your participation in. It is short but gives you an opportunity to make the next event even better. You can access the survey here.
2017-2018 Board of Directors
- Howard Myers, President
- Bob Conti, Vice President
- Sue Gibson, Member
- Bryan Ruble, Member
- Scott Heideman, Member
Casey Properties, Inc.
P.O. Box 25877
Scottsdale, AZ 85255
Phone: (480) 473-0703